Ricardo Gonzalez, a native Houstonian, enrolled in real estate school immediately upon high school graduation as he thought his negotiation and people skills would serve him well as a realtor. And that they did. In under three years in the business, he garnished a well respected reputation for going above and beyond for each of his clients and the referrals began to flourish. With that momentum, he made the decision to join the most recognized name in real estate, The RE/MAX brand.
Ricardo resides in Spring, Texas with his wife Noemi and two boys, Ricardo Andres and Nicolas Max, and daughter, Giuliana Eve. Ricardo is an avid sports fan and can often be found at Houston Texans games or at boxing matches, as he was an amateur boxer growing up. When he is not helping people with their real estate needs, he spends his extra time supporting local charities that provide assistance to children in need.
For more about Ricardo and his team, check out The RG Team video.
RE/MAX Awards and Achievements:
- RE/MAX Rookie of the Year
- RE/MAX 100% Club 2008 thru 2011
- RE/MAX Platinum Club 2012 thru 2016
- RE/MAX Chairman Club 2017
- RE/MAX Hall of Fame Award Recipient
- Ranked among the Top 100 RE/MAX Agents in TX
- Successfully Closed over $90 Million in Sales Volume