Whether you're looking to buy a new home or you've just signed on a new space, there are several tips and tricks that you can apply to go green, help the environment, and save money. Check out our list of tips to not only save the environment, but save you some bucks along the way!
1. Look for yellow based LED lighting options. Not only do these use less energy but will also save you $$$ on your next electric bill.
2. Cut down on harsh cleaning chemicals and substitute for all natural ingredients such as apple cider vinegar.
3. Recycle, recycle, recycle!
4. Use power strips to also cut costs on your energy bill!
5. Low flow shower heads decrease water consumption by 40% or more!
6. Using healthier No-VOC paints are better for your family and better for the environment. It doesn't cost any more than regular paint and lasts just as long. More about this, here.