As a realtor, I have my finger on the pulse of the city, but I'm always curious to see Houston as curated by other tastemakers. Here's a roundup of the guides by some of Houston's biggest bloggers! Even I have found a few Houston spots I've yet to try out that I am excited to experience with my family.
A GUIDE TO THE HOUSTON GUIDES
1. Say cheese! Wear + Where + Well's mural guide pins down the eclectic color walls in town and provides information on parking, best times for lighting, and maps so that you can get the perfect 'gram.
2. Looking for an underrated and quiet yet trendy bar in town? Urban Swank will hook you up with their guide!
3. Got kids? Houston City Moms Blog will hook you up with their list of top kid friendly restaurants. Let them run wild!
4. Houston is a city with a plethora of shopping. House of Harper breaks down the best spots to shop in each category!
5. Grab your significant other for an adventure from one of It's Not Hou, It's Me's date night picks.
6. To end the roundup, L. Avenue's guide is filled with the best of beauty, bites, and boutiques!